Monday, July 8, 2013

White Wizzard's Joseph Michael on His Cousin Ronnie James Dio

LA Weekly Recently did an article on White Wizzard regarding their upcoming CD release show at the Roxy in Hollywood.  During the interview Joseph Michael Talks about his relation to Ronnie James Dio...


Did you ever take voice lessons?
JM: No. Originally, I played guitar and piano. I've been doing this professionally since I was 16. I dropped out of high school [in Utica, New York] to teach music and couldn't find a singer that could do everything that I wanted, so I just started doing it myself, started learning how to do it properly.
When did you move to L.A.?... Read More



Check out White Wizzard's Fight To End Musician Cruelty...





Click Here if Video doesn't show...

No comments:

Post a Comment